This webinar is completely free and registrants will receive a recorded video of the presentation!
Financial fraud affects thousands of Americans and costs consumers billions in lost savings every year. Attend this webinar to gain a greater understanding of the need for consistent and coordinated fraud prevention outreach to help protect you, your clients and all of the country’s most vulnerable populations.
Attend this webinar featuring guest speaker Christine Kieffer to learn…
- Risk factors for falling prey to financial fraud.
- Why certain people are more susceptible than others.
- About the prevalence of financial exploitation.
- What happens to victims of financial fraud.
- Actions to take before and after fraud occurs.
- The tactics employed by fraudsters.
- How to avoid fraud red flags
- How to fight fraud in your community.
Register for free now and join us on Thursday, July 13 at 2:00 PM ET (11:00 AM PT). If you are unable to attend or would like to receive a recording, please proceed to register for the webinar and you will receive a recording via email the following day.
Christine N. Kieffer is Senior Director of the FINRA Investor Education Foundation with 20 years of financial and investor education experience. She manages national, state and grassroots partnerships, and develops tools and programs for law enforcement, victim advocates and consumers to advance investor protection and fraud prevention initiatives.
Written By Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW
Our authors want to hear from you! Click to leave a comment