Originally recorded on Thursday, October 17, 2013
During the holiday season consumerism somehow manages to turn the ideal of peace on earth and goodwill toward (wo)men into the need to give till it hurts. The lure of sale/discounted prices and the tradition of giving generously are easy to get caught up in. They make spending money you don’t have on gifts too quickly forgotten a “habit” that turns the holiday season into one filled with debt and stress.
This year the Center for Financial Social Work is sharing our “6 Simple Steps to a Debt Free Holiday Program” e-book with you and providing the recording of our webinar on how to use the program. Every step and form you need to spend less money and enjoy more of holiday spirit is included.
- Overcome any obstacles or challenges to a Debt/Stress FREE holiday.
- Surround yourself with people who support you in creating a Debt/Stress FREE holiday.
- Make certain you (your family) benefit from a Debt/Stress FREE holiday.
- Keep the spirit and meaning of the holiday and eliminate the consumption and consumerism too often associated with it.
- Use all the “6 Steps” information, motivation, tools and support to maximize the holiday spirit and minimize spending and stress.
- Let 2014 be the year you rethink and realign your holiday spending, your holiday gift list and your holiday entertaining.
Use the “6 Simple Steps to a Debt Free Holiday Program” to discover how make your holiday expenses meet your budget rather than others’ expectations. Watch the video above and download the free ebook by subscribing when you subscribe to our free email newsletter.
Written By Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW
6 Steps to a Debt Free Holiday Season! Free Video and eBook Inside! was originally published @ Center for Financial Social Work and has been syndicated with permission.
Our authors want to hear from you! Click to leave a comment